We offer a fully mobile marine electrical and electronics service in Ipswich, Felixstowe, Lowestoft, Brightlingsea, Maldon, Titchmarsh,
Our scope of mobile services extends to:
- Nav & Comms Equipment Installation
- Entertainment Systems & Onboard Wi-Fi
- Lighting Upgrades & Installation
- Re-Wiring Services & Bespoke Cabling
- Electrical Inspection & Testing
- Generator, Inverter, Failover Installation
- Mains, Solar & Wind Charging Systems
- Power Management & Distribution
- Eberspacher & Webasto Heating Installation & Repair
- Fire, Heat & Flood Damage Repair
- 12v, 24v, 110v, 230v & 415v 3 Phase
- Fire, Intruder & Flood Alarms
- All Private & Commercial Vessels
We also offer a workshop service for work that is not possible at the customers premises. See more ->
For buyers: It is important to know exactly what you are buying. It can be a costly mistake to purchase a vessel, to then find out expensive electrical refit work is required.
For sellers: Advertising your vessel correctly is important to avoid after-sales comebacks or contract disputes. You’ll also sell your vessel easier if people know exactly what they’re buying.
Matthew Riches offers pre-purchase and pre-sale surveys, consultation and inspection for both pleasure boats, charter boats and small commercial vessels (workboats, survey boats, tug boats, etc).